INTRODUCING THE ME4CHANGE MENTORING PROGRAMME
The aim of the mentoring program is to support migrant entrepreneurs in implementing their own idea, and to help them concretely to start their enterprise: facilitate the knowledge of the host market, of the bureaucracies, of the financial issues, and the sharing of similar experiences, are key point of the program to support them in their business challenges.
- Provide a detailed and personalised advice
- Give tools to fund own enterprise and turn an idea into business
- Create the right matching between mentor and student to bring out potentials
- Offer migrants practical information and advice on legal and procedural aspects, both related to their status in the host country and to local rules to start and manage a business
- Follow milestones and reach knowledge objectives fixed by partners, attending webinar meetings
The Mentoring will be provided by superior experienced professionals according to two levels:
8 weeks structured in:
- 6 webinar
- 1 plenary session
- 1 day training
12 weeks structured in:
- 10 webinar
- 1 plenary session
- 1 day training
BEING AN ENTREPRENEUR
When we think of entrepreneurs, we think of business owners of all types. Restauranteurs, auto shop owners, digital startups, self-employed photographers; all of these would count as entrepreneur careers.
- Freelancers vs. Entrepreneurs
- How Do You Know if Being Entrepreneur is Right for You?
- How to Become an Entrepreneur?
- Personal Attitudes
- Personal Skills
HOW TO STRUCTURE A BUSINESS PLAN
Structuring and checking the business plan in all its components.
Design and Development strategy
Operation and Management Plan (Intermediate Level only)
Financial Factors (Intermediate Level only)
- Cash Flow/In
ASSET MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
The impact of Effective sales Management: effective sales management has numerous positive impacts. It can: Increase sales revenue and profitability; Decrease variability of revenue due to inaccurate forecasting; Increase sales productivity (revenue per salesperson); Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Minimum Viable Product (Intermediate only)
RISK ANALYSIS AND RISK MANAGEMENT
Risk Analysis is a process that helps you identify and manage potential problems that could undermine key business initiatives or projects.
Intellectual Property Risk Management
- Logo and Branding
Investor Relations is the communication of information and insight between a company and the investment community.
- Public Speaking
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE ME4CHANGE MENTORING PROGRAMME?
Do you have a business idea?
Are you between 18 and 34 years old?
Are you from an Extra EU country?
Are you willing to start a business?
The mentoring program of ME4Change project will support you in the realization of your business.
Thanks to an expert business mentors, we will support you in achieving the objectives you set.
Click on the below-mentioned icon and fill in the form to tell us more about you and your business idea!
You have time until October 31st.
- The mentoring program is very flexible, adaptable on your needs and includes:
- 1to1 meetings with your mentor assigned, deciding together which aspects to deepen;
- dissemination of webinars;
- plenary sessions to know each other ideas and share experiences and objectives with other mentees;
- the possibility to attend a full day training in a real business environment!
The mentoring program will last until December; the goal is to support you to have a clear and outlined path to realise your business and why not, to open your business!