ICEI, partner of the ME4Change project, together with Fondazione Giacomo Brodolini and thanks to the kind collaboration of the Municipality of Milan successfully organised an open Workshop about Migrant Entrepreneurship on 28th March 2018.
The event was presented by Alfredo Luis Somoza (journalist, writer and President of ICEI) and was hosted by the House of Rights in Milan.
During the debate 7 experts took part in a panel to discuss about migrant entrepreneurship’s main challenges and opportunities.
It was also a good way to get the chance to meet new youngsters interested in taking part in the project’s training course and mentoring phase starting in the coming weeks.
Thanks again to all the participants and the experts involved:
- Rosaria De Paoli Director of ICEI
- Roberto Reyes President of ANIPS
- Daniele Treccarichi, Loan Officer, PerMicro
- Sarah Milot, Project Manager, Singa Italia
- Ivana Trevisani, Vice – Presidente ACMID Lombardia Rosa del Deserto
- Imad El Kanj, founder of www.moodalisa.com, Hala Italia App and www.italygotstyle.com e winner of MoneyGram prize as best foreign entrepreneur in 2017 for the Innovation category